1. How many students are admitted for MBBS program each year?
Two Hundred and Fifty students are admitted in the MBBS program each year.
2. How many students are admitted for BDS program each year?
Hundred students are admitted in the MBBS program each year.
3. What percentage of seats are reserved for self-finance?
20% MBBS and BDS seat are reserved for self-finance.
4. Are there seats reserved for Oversees Pakistanis/Foreigners?
10% MBBS and BDS seats are reserved for Oversees Pakistanis/Foreigners.
5. What is the weightage of Entry Test?
The weightage of marks for the determination of merit will be calculated as under
Entry test 50%
H. Sc 40%
6. Does KMDC arrange preparatory classes for Entry Test?
The college does not provide any special preparation and has not authorized any institution for preparatory classes for the test.
7. Do I need to produce original documents at the time of interview?
Candidate will be Finally selected after interview by the Admission Committee of KMDC on the basis of merit list. Candidates are required to produce and submit their original document at that time.
8. When i have to appear for Medical Examination?
All selected candidates will be examined by the Medical Board of KMDC before submitting fees. The minimum time period for medical examination will be three days from the date of interview.
9. When I need to submit fees?
The time period for the submission of fees is 07 days from the date of submission of medical fitness letter in KMDC.